Other Rafting Trips around the Northwest
This page offers information about other rivers and trips that River Drifters does not directly run. If your travels lead you to an area that we don’t offer trips, please give the following companies a call! All trips found on this page are run by highly qualified and recommended outfitters!
Rogue River: Oregon’s majestic Rogue River canyon has been Northwest Rafting Company’s rafting and kayaking playground for several years. We offer first-class rafting, inflatable kayaking, hardshell kayaking, inner tubing, paddle rafting, fishing, and even raft-supported hiking adventures on the Rogue. Contact Northwest Rafting Company and learn more about your Rogue River Adventure!
Middle Fork of the Salmon: ECHO River Trips offers the two best family river trips in the West: the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in Idaho and Rogue River rafting in Oregon. With 35 years of running river trips, we are among the most experienced, most respected, and best run companies around. Contact ECHO River Trips at (800) 652-3246 for your next adventure!
Skykomish River: The Skykomish River comes tumbling down from the North Central Cascades through a steep and rugged valley. It is one of the most beautiful rivers in the state. Three miles into the trip you are faced with the infamous class IV, “Boulder Drop”. This drop challenges even the most experienced of boaters. Exhilarating rapids such as “Aquagasm”, “Lunch Hole”, “Proctor Rapid”, and “Deja Vu” will continue to keep your adrenaline pumping.
- International Adventure Travel: www.wickedliquidex.com
- New York & Pennsylvania: www.whitewaterchallengers.com
- Maine: Dead, Kennebec & Penobscot Rivers www.moxierafting.com
- Aventuras Panama has been in business since 1994 and it is the paddling pioneer of Panama, Central America. We run many beautiful rivers such as the Chiriqui Viejo (by the Costa Rica-Panama border), Chagres, Grande and others. We also offer sea kayaking at beautiful
San Blas (in the Caribbean) and Pearl Island (in the Pacific) Archipelagos.
- Kayak schools on the Rogue River: www.sundanceriver.com
- Mountain Bike Bend Oregon mountain biking Oregon bike tours biking Oregon Single Track Cog Wild