We’d like to invite you and your family to our annual Rogue River family rendezvous!
Imagine a magical land nestled deep in the coastal Siskiyou Mountains of southwest Oregon!
A landscape where verdant lush forests, deep emerald pools, and sparkling waterfalls naturally stir up childlike wonder. Secret side-hikes, breathtaking canyon views, and buried treasure become real in this hard to imagine space. This is one of the classic 4-day family river trips in the continental US with friendly rapids and rich history in an unforgettable place! Awaiting your family of eager outdoor explorers, our 4-Day Rogue River trip features national treasures like:
- Zane Gray’s Cabin…Get a glimpse of the inspiration that put Grey’s book on best-seller lists from 1917 to 1924 and funded his fishing hobby.
- Whiskey Creek Cabin…Explore the oldest known mining cabin in the remote lower Rogue River canyon and scour the hillside for homestead cabin remnants.
- Rogue River Ranch…Discover the original home of early natives followed by the gold-mining community where outbuildings served early resident’s social and commercial needs.
- Remote Wilderness Camping…Enjoy family-friendly rapids mixed with waterfall expeditions, national historic sites, and river’s edge camping for a generous dose of excitement on and off the water.
- Spectacular Wildlife Watching…Witness the salmon, turtles, deer, bald eagles, and if you’re lucky, black bear, which are sure to inspire tall tales among family gatherings for years to come.
Providing access to iconic rivers like the Rogue River takes persistence and this particular permit has been the works for a long time. The hard work, time, and energy have been worth it because our passion for adventure and love of rivers drives us to make whitewater rafting comfortable, fun, and accessible to as many people as possible here in the amazing Pacific Northwest!
What’s most appealing is the ability for 2-3 families of 4 or 5 people to charter a private 4-day trip on desirable Wednesday launch dates. So what are you waiting for? Feel free to hop on chat or give us a call with your questions. We’re ecstatic to invite YOU to book your 4-day family adventure on the Rogue River with us!