Your ‘Off-The-Charts’ Oregon Company Outing!
Whitewater rafting on the Lower Deschutes River provides an Oregon company outing that gets people out of the office, promotes relationship building, and shows employee appreciation. A whitewater rafting half-day or full-day trip also gives teams an opportunity to have fun, be outside, and enjoy recreating together!
Over the last 43 years, River Drifters has hosted whitewater rafting trips for dozens of companies based primarily in Washington and Oregon. The feedback we’ve gotten from work groups is universally positive such that many people return as regular guests. A unique Oregon company outing turns into an annual offsite or team-building event that employees look forward to year after year!
The Lower Deschutes River in Maupin, Oregon offers an optimal experience for a company whitewater rafting trip…
And here’s why:
- Something for everyone– The rapids on the Lower Deschutes River range from class I to class III which are ideal for groups with varying levels of fitness and rafting experience. Our experienced guides can divide participants into “mild salsa” and “spicy salsa” rafts to accommodate guest preferences.
- Family-friendly– The Lower Deschutes River offers family-friendly whitewater rafting for companies that wish to include employees and their families as part of the company outing.
- Group discounts– We offer discounted rates for qualifying groups. Give us a call at 800-972-0430, email us at email@example.com, or contact us through LiveChat on our website to learn more about our group discounts.
- Large groups– Our Maupin outpost accommodates large groups for a variety of river trips. Our spacious out-of-down-town location has plentiful private parking, changing/restroom facilities, and green-grassy space to prep for rafting or chill after a trip.
- Lunch included (full-day trips)- Our full-day Deschutes River trip includes a BBQ-style lunch along the banks of the Deschutes.
- Sunny, warm weather– With the average temperatures in July and August in the high 80s, summer rafting trips on the Deschutes are usually warm and sunny. This makes for the ideal whitewater rafting, and of course, water-fight weather.
- Double fun– Combo a few Oregon company outing activities with these 25 Fun Company Outing Ideas in Portland, Oregon.
Have questions? Our staff is available to help plan a fun whitewater rafting trip for your company on the Deschutes River! Give us a call at 800-972-0430, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through LiveChat on our website.